My wonderful friend Heather and I went to high school and were in student government together and we unexpectedly signed up for the same math class this semester.
This girls is such a genuine person and one-of-a-kind friend.
She is never one to judge. In fact, if people cross the line from complaining/venting to judging, she immediately changes the subject.
I don't know of anyone who has as much energy as she does. We will be right in the middle of doing homework and she'll get frustrated or overwhelmed with a problem, she will run down the hall or do a handstand/walk on her hands...then she is all better. :)
You will always see Heather making friends wherever she goes. When you do go somewhere with her, it is almost a guarantee you will run into someone she knows and has befriended.
Many times she and I have talked about how we feel we were born in the wrong era. She definited should've been born in the 60's. This weekend we were taking a break from homework and she was talking about how she doesn't want her kids to grow up with tv, or computer games, and that her kids will be the ones who are always playing outside on the tramp, swing set, riding bikes, rollerblades, etc. I am certain that since they will have her genetics and energy...they will do just that!
I am just so impressed with my dear friend because not only is she all of the things, but so much more. Her spirit is incredibly strong, as well as her testimony. She is the only one of her 6 siblings that is active in the LDS religion. Her faith has been tested many many times, and she can always hold it together in public -- she is most definitely strength for others.
Basically...she is my role model.

2 comments:
Wow, what a great friend. You are also a wonderful friend with the same qualities. Love you!
You are so adorable and I am so happy with our blog relationship! Thanks for being so great!
Post a Comment