
I've always been patriotic ... after all, each year I celebrate my birthday in the midst of all the July 4th festivities. But that's not the only reason for my feelings. I love my country. I feel blessed for being born in this country. But my patriotism has never been stronger than it is right now. It reached a new high after experiencing The Freedom Concert hosted by Sean Hannity last Saturday in Las Vegas. I was proud to be with a group of thousands of other like-minded citizens ... people who love this country. I love my country for all that it has stood for in the past and the freedoms and liberty it gives us today. But when I read and hear some of the things that people are doing and saying against our country today, I am worried about Its future. I pray that all those who live in America will do whatever they can to protect our country, our rights and our freedoms. The concert was wonderfully uplifting. Red, White, and Blue surrounded the stadium; along with wonderful patriotic entertainment, and even a live video feed from 2 soldiers in the front lines of today's war. This concert raised scholoarship money for children who have lost their parents in the war. Bless their hearts for what their family has sacrificed.
_
___
_
I was astounded when I heard Barack Obama has visited foreign countries and apologized for the wars my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather fought in to PROTECT freedoms for you, me and people all over the world. I am appalled. Absolutely disgusted. He has never been on those fighting lines. How dare he apologize for those men and women who have and are risking their lives, have fought and continue to fight for his freedom, as well as ours. If it weren't for these soldiers, he would not be in the position he is today. My politics is showing ... NObama in 2012.
4 comments:
I love those signs with Obama that say "NOPE" on the bottom of them. Don't know if it will happen or not, but I'm with you on having those desperate feelings of getting Obama and ALL the other corrupt/elitist politicians out of office this next go round.
K so first of all I agree with you on all points. Second of all I love you. Third, I love that my last name is with my name on your friends!
I totally agree with your post. I can't believe even one person would vote for that man. Hopefully he will never get re-elected. He is ruining this country along with all the dang democrats. (sorry if anyone is a democrat...) Wish some of the politicians would get some backbones and stand up for what is right.
His comments make me upset as well- especially when we have family members that are risking their lives right now.
you are a very smart girl i love you!
Post a Comment