Monday, July 27, 2009

There is Beauty All Around...

My dear dear friend Jessie and I went out with our cameras tonight and took some really neat pictures of God's most beautiful creations. After a couple hours...I was pretty much melting, so we had to call it quits. We did, however, find a McDonalds and I treated myself to a very L A R G E Diet Coke and felt much much better. :) Anyway, these are some of my fav's from the evening.
.
...
.
Photobucket
.
...
.
Photobucket
.
...
.
Photobucket
.
...
.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nathan Britt said...

Great photos! I'm jealous you are soooooooo good at this picture taking business! Miss ya! Love ya!

Jess said...

Wow, Andrea. You are awesome. Those pictures are aaaaamazing!!! That was so much fun!! I'm so glad we finally got to go. We need to get together so I can see all of them. Love you! :)

Diana said...

Amazing colors, Andrea! You continue to impress!

Liz said...

Great pictures! you are really talented.