
Here are some pics from the wedding. My friend, Shari, came with my mom and me. I am not the only one who enjoyed having her there. Dan and Shar became pretty good...friends. :) Also, it was funny, while we were sitting there in the Idaho Falls Temple, her aunt....who is from Iowa walks out. Haha! Crazy eh?




And then of course there is my "brother" Nathan. Ya know, these boys are more of brothers to me than cousins. It feels so natural to refer to them as brothers. I love them all so much. I couldn't be happier for Josh and Bradie. And I am tickled for Nathan and Jill with their newest addition baby Drew (The Drewster). I wish they could have been there. It always breaks my heart when this family has to leave. I am so close with them. Ridiculously close. But I am so glad they chose to come stay with us for a few days. :)



1 comment:
I love the pics! I wish we could have been there. I am glad that you guys were able to make it. Oh, and I have to agree with you Chi's are the best thing ever! LOL Seriously, I could never live without one. =c) We sure do miss you guys.
Post a Comment