This weekend I decided that I am in dier need of some new shoes. My one pair of balck shoes have been used for too long and broke. The other pair are not confortable and are too big. So I decided to go scouting for some new shoes. Well...I found more than one pair. But they were all on sale at payless! Can you blame me?! I love all of them! I have never been a big shoe person, but these purchases I am very proud of :)
6 comments:
I love payless! I definitely need to go check it out because I need some new black flats. And I am a shoe person, I just love them!
I am totally Jealous! Shoes are definitely a passion of mine!!!
I loved the pair you wore with your darling skirt yesterday. Of course, you always look absolutely wonderful:)
Thanks for sitting by me in RS yesterday.
I love them too! I DESPERATELY need new shoes too
I totally have the redish purpleish pumps :) We are shoe twins!
So cute. I am just like you, not a shoe person. I wish I was, because they're cute and fun, but I only buy them when necissary. :-)
Post a Comment