Great socks and stuff. What's next crack? Meth? LOL stop the madness!!
Ha Ha love the socks! Learn something new about you everyday!!
ah my lil weirdo.haha i love you.and your socks.thats why you still have mine!!sock stealer!!
LOVING the pics girl!!!
I love that you found the "fetishes" sign in the window and photographed it! Hilarious! I'm not so into socks but I could see myself getting addicted to scarves!...I'll have to first buy one though.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great socks and stuff. What's next crack? Meth? LOL stop the madness!!
Ha Ha love the socks! Learn something new about you everyday!!
ah my lil weirdo.
haha i love you.
and your socks.
thats why you still have mine!!
sock stealer!!
LOVING the pics girl!!!
I love that you found the "fetishes" sign in the window and photographed it! Hilarious! I'm not so into socks but I could see myself getting addicted to scarves!...I'll have to first buy one though.
Post a Comment