Friday, October 10, 2008

Coldstone



Most of you know Miss Maci Page Taylor. She is one of the sweetest, most fun, and best friend one would ever know. Earlier this week we went to Coldstone, and tried some new flavors (Mmm :) and got some ice cream (of course) then we chilled for like 2 hours almost. We would make some jokes and laugh -- vent things in life -- joke and laugh some more, it was great.

In this life, we are so fortunate that Heavenly Father gives us the opporotunity to make friends, and life long friends at that. People to share so many things with -- all of lifes ups and downs and all arounds.

Thank you for being my friends, I truly thank the Lord for you everyday (you think I am kidding but im not) I do pray for all of you, your well being, your family, etc.

Because, let's face it...
without you,
I wouldn't be me.

love you ♥

3 comments:

Rose said...

So I feel so lame that I didnt figure out the blog thing before. Whoops! Anyway Love you lots!

April and JJ said...

Awww, Andrea! You cute girl! I was so glad to get a note from you! You look just beautiful! I'll be keeping up with all you're doing now! Good to see how sweet your blog is! Tell the other girls hi for me! Love ya!

Jen-ben said...

ahhhh, i love maci too....