Saturday, September 8, 2012

studying, sleeping, & s'mores

the other night i was doing homework on the couch and laid my head down to rest my eyes. only.... "rest my eyes" turned into falling asleep for a few minutes (you know how that works, right?) when i come out of my little cat-nap jeff is standing over me, plate in hand, and delicious warm s'mores just waiting for my mouth to indulge.

i'm pretty sure he is the nicest guy,
and i'm pretty sure that is very thoughtful of him.
because... sadly, i am kinda addicted to those s'mores.
:)

3 comments:

emily said...

Why is that sad?

Corey Wilkey said...

Im with Emily! it's not sad at all! They sounds delicious :)

I know I havent been by your blog in AGES! But I am glad to see that you are still posting :)

It is so nice to get back to this. i have missed it.

Keep on eating those smores! I found some smores flavored goldfish at the store the other day, and i bought them to try them. they are delicious!!!! Maybe try those for the off times when you cant have the real thing! ;)

andrea said...

thanks guys! i think it is more sad because we have eaten them so much and feeding that addiction isn't the best thing haha! BUT we usually only have 2 a piece. so it's not THAT bad haha!

love you both!