Shirt: Gordman's $7, Pants: Sam's Club $22, Shrug: gift
Do you go through those phases where you stand at your closet and think, "what the heck am I going to wear today?" and times where you say, "I have nothing to wear!" I have those thoughts quite often. Then there are times where I pull something out of my closet and I see them in a new light and I have no problem putting my outfit together!
Repeatedly on blogs you see "fashion posts" and I love them. They give me ideas for super cute, chic outfits. But with a lot of those outfits I can only use on Saturday's and Sunday's. I am an office gal, a 9 to 5 desk sitter, and queen of business attire. 5 out of 7 days of the week I am in dress pants, a skirt or dress, high heels, or trendy flats, make up always, and hair groomed. My company doesn't expect less. So from time to time, you will see the above description displayed her for all to see.
And feel free to give me tips on what you think would totally add to the outfit. :)


2 comments:
Andrea!!! I love this! SOO cute! :)
You might be the cutest human I've ever seen.
Post a Comment