Happy Birthday to me. :)
Jeff & my mom convinced me to take the day off and do something fun. And to be honest... I totally forgot my birthday was coming because we were getting ready for our family reunion.
The plan at first was to go to the zoo... but then we finally found a car that we fell in love with & spent the entire day replacing the windshield, getting it registered and all that fun stuff.
And I have decided to take on a personal challenge.
For YEARS I have looked forward to turning 22. It is my favorite number, so of course, since this is my 22nd year of birth I want to live it up as much as possible (I mean I am doing incredible things this year... like getting married to my best friend!).
My blog is titled "Good Mornin' Life" -- I believe that every day is a day to be celebrated and appreciated. Every day is a brand new day to conquer and enjoy! My plan is to each day search for things that I appreciate, enjoy, and love, then document it here on my blog to share with you. Realistically... blogging every day for me... well... isn't realistic. At least 4 times a week I hope to share these things with you.
To kick this challenge off and to start my creative juices flowing, my first documentation is of these two:
Rarely (if not ever) would you not see either of these two in my text conversation feed, or call log for the day. They both are my favorite people on the earth, and that is not an exaggeration. My mom is my rock and my "go-to" gal. Jeff is my best friend, and the most kind/loving person. I look forward to seeing and talking with them each day. I love, love, love them. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment