i haven't used mine for years. probably 4.
every once in a while i get on there just to check it out.
yep. still don't like it.
but this was what my "about me" section said on my profile.
it has some good quotes & some things about me.
i just thought i'd document it. :)
hey :)
I'm andrea!
*Family is the most important thing to me.
I love getting letters from missionaries. It makes my week :)
*I have some of the very best friends in the world.
*respect and courteousy. is the way to go.
*I try really hard to be nice to everyone.
*I have standards & try very very hard to stick to them.
*I do not get offended easily.
Optimism, i believe is a key to success.
*Life can throw some curve balls and sometimes it is hard to handle it in the moment. but..you just work the best with what you have and put as much faith in the Lord as you can, and depending on how you look at it, it can always be a success because you conquered it, and didn't let Satan get the best of you.
Life is short. Every moment should be enjoyed.
"Change: we don't like it, we fear it, but we cant stop it from coming....we either adapt to change, or we get left behind. But here's the thing, the more things change,the more they stay the same. Sometimes change is good and better." -Grey's Anatomy
"Remember my smile, it speaks the truth of my being."-ai5
*Modest IS the hottest.
All you have to do
is be yourself
and live the story
that no one else can live --
the story
of your own unique life.
Be proud.
Be confident.
And most of all,
be happy.
I love getting letters from missionaries. It makes my week :)
*I have some of the very best friends in the world.
*respect and courteousy. is the way to go.
*I try really hard to be nice to everyone.
*I have standards & try very very hard to stick to them.
*I do not get offended easily.
Optimism, i believe is a key to success.
*Life can throw some curve balls and sometimes it is hard to handle it in the moment. but..you just work the best with what you have and put as much faith in the Lord as you can, and depending on how you look at it, it can always be a success because you conquered it, and didn't let Satan get the best of you.
Life is short. Every moment should be enjoyed.
"Change: we don't like it, we fear it, but we cant stop it from coming....we either adapt to change, or we get left behind. But here's the thing, the more things change,the more they stay the same. Sometimes change is good and better." -Grey's Anatomy
"Remember my smile, it speaks the truth of my being."-ai5
*Modest IS the hottest.
All you have to do
is be yourself
and live the story
that no one else can live --
the story
of your own unique life.
Be proud.
Be confident.
And most of all,
be happy.
1 comment:
Love that quote from Grey's :)
Post a Comment