Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Shari

Shari and I became friends the second half of our senior year of high school.
We were both kinda intimidated of the other because we knew we both had dated the same guy.
(We both gag at the thought of that fella now.)
Anyway, we basically just clicked and were best friends ever since.



22 reasons why I love Shari Sue:

-sometimes I think she knows me better than me.
-she'll send texts to let me know I am loved
-she is a blast on vacations
-she is an excellent cockroach killer
-she loves a good saturday starbucks run together


-she is fun to watch interact with kids
-she is one of the most caring individuals
-she always thinks of the other person
-she has a strong testimony for the gospel


-she loves her family more than anything.
-she is a rockstar of a cosmetologist
-she is never one to raise her voice
-nor does she get mad
-she has great taste in earrings
-she is always willing to listen
-definitely not a judgmental person in any way
-she gives great advice that has helped a lot in my life
-will go on photography adventures




-let's me dress in sweats when we hang out
-loves me for me
-blesses my life more than she knows
-is one of my bestest friends. Ever.


Happy Birthday Shari-bo-bari!

1 comment:

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

I love that she's an awesome roach killer...they're here in Florida too...can you guys take a vacay here now?