Friday, June 17, 2011

Murder Mystery

A few months ago for FHE (Family Home Evening) we played Clue.
It was a b.l.a.s.t.!
We had dinner, which was a chicken salad croissant, veggies and ice cream I think. 
Or maybe they were Popsicles...?
Anyway!
We had clues hidden in each of the rooms and we divided into like 4 or 5 teams to find them.
Only one team could be in a room at a time, and they were able to hide the clue anywhere they wanted.
If you knew who it was, you had to run back to the gym (wait for whichever team was in there) before you could tell Kristin and Heather (who were in charge).


Our score card.


"We are the winners! The mighty, mighty winners!"


The 1st team I was on: lost.
The 2nd team I was on: won.
The 3rd team I was on: won.

Detectives in the making. ;-)


No comments: