Do you know how much I love studying for finals???
Yeah... about as much as my facial expression shows it.
Luckily I finished them Wednesday & have been taking it easy before I start my summer semester.
I am taking 4 credits, so not too much. But it is math.
I thought I finished all my math requirements while obtaining my associates, but since I have changed my major... statistics (1040) doesn't make the cut and I need to take college algebra (1050).
Anyway, I was studying for my economics test in this picture & I sent this to my mom while she was out having a great night at the ballet.
And I was barricaded in my room.
Luckily I did a lot better on this test than I thought! AND my professor will drop our lowest test score!
Awesome?! Ummm.... KINDA YEAH!
So what did I do to celebrate?
I feel asleep on the couch -- did not feel one bit guilty.
Went out with friends -- did not feel one bit guilty.
Spent the night at Tara's, stayed up until after 2 laughing, talking, watching Tangled, eating pasta at midnight -- and did not feel one.bit.guilty.
Check out these waffles we made for breakfast! Believe me, they were deeeeelish!
and the picture quality sucks. sorry 'bout that.. but they were tastey waffles!



No comments:
Post a Comment