
image via
Today was one of those days where everything made me happy.
I woke up early.
Wasn't late to class. (miracle -- And even ran into a friend and chatted for a minute too!)
Had a little nap before my second class.
Ate 2, free, grilled cheese sandwiches.
Ran into a few more friends on campus.
Said hello and smiled to a bunch of people I didn't know.
Was productive at work.
Took a quiz and aced it!
Went on a much needed run outdoors.
Wrote a talk for this coming Sunday's sacrament meeting.
AND it was sunny all day!
I even opened my sunroof! (yes with snow on the ground.)
I walked out of the institute building half way through this day just smiling.
The Lord had given me such a beautiful day and I was doing my best to keep it beautiful with my actions, and filling it with happy vibes.
Thank you Tuesday!
You have been so sweet to me. :)
1 comment:
thanks for your uplifting words, sweetie! they reminded me that i was being stupid to see all the down sides :) haha just be happy and find the good sides! love you so much! glad you had a super happy and bubbly day! miss yoU!
Post a Comment