Thursday, February 10, 2011

summer

when it get's warmer,
and definitely when it is sunny like it has been,
it makes me super ready for summertime. 


yep.


i am very ready for it.

Tumblr_lg2tb7hqyy1qd5u5ko1_400_large

are you?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes. My heart is aching for summer. And for laying on the grass in the sun.

Becca Swindlehurst said...

Oh Heck Yeah I am ready for summer!! I'm sick of walking around campus, freezing my butt off every morning. I just want it to be WARM!!! :)

Britt Family said...

So Ready!!!!! My boys ask everyday when can they go to the pool again! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

luckily, it's warm in san diego and feels like summer all the time. minus its raining. so boo on that.

and i LOVE that you have a blanket, too! makes me feel less weird. and i love mcdonald's as well. and i am glad you shot past three facts, because now i know you a little better! :)