Monday, October 4, 2010

Dairy Queen

we met up there after my "How Not To Date A Jerk" seminar with my branch girls.
we met up there after our family reunion.
and we met up there before my date.



i love being with my mom.
it is so fun to be able to have a flood of conversation and try and catch up on every little detail in the what little time we have. 
i love her. :)


p.s. do you like my headband? 
cuz i do.
i wear it all the time. :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Yes, I do!:D The headband is cute.:D

It's good that you and your mom are close, :D.


***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Unknown said...

Um, I love love LOVE the headband! You look suuuuuuper great. :)

Also, I want to hear more about this how not to date a jerk seminar. I'm quite intrigued.

Mandy said...

Haha! "How not to date a jerk seminar."

You are great.