Who knew that school, work, church, and living on your own could keep you so super busy???
I didn't!
So I am going to properly update blogger about life,
but not today.
I am, however, doing a quick post of my mom and I.
I came home a couple weeks ago to go to the Jon Schmidt concert.
"Amazing" is how I would describe it.
And it was amazing for 2 other people also.
A guy proposed to his (now) fiance in the middle of the concert!
So cool of Jon Schmidt to walk up and give him the mic.
p.s. you can listen to my fav songs
here,

2 comments:
I love John Schmidt! And I love Love Story meets Viva la Vida. And, oh yeah, I love you!
I love John Schmidt! So much! He makes my life, and yes Viva La Vida meets Love Story is just...wow.
I miss you! Hope you are well :) keep bliggity bloggin!
Post a Comment