I have a lot of little posts that I need to get on here & im slackin.
Slackin majorly.
I am working on it.
I just...have to put studies & summer fun first....before I am stuck in front of this computer screen for the cold winter months.
ya know?
but what's to come??
let me tell you!
birthday
being 20
family reunion
movies
cookies
movies
farmers market
spinning
parking
and the list is continuing to grow!
oh and of course...pictures!
p.s. I should add to that list, the "hunt for a new phone."
3 comments:
i love your posts! i can't wait to hang out with you!
So looking forward to all the updates. I adore your blog.
Also, can we pretty please just go out for ice cream or something and chat before the summer ends?
Em-- yes mam! I'm excited for tomorrow! Yahoo!
Elisey pants-- that is a splendid idea! I actually was thinking this weekend how we should get together. Because that sounded like the best idea, and then you leave this comment and it confirmed it: we MUST get together! Let's swap numbers. Email me, andyand72@msn.com mwah!
Post a Comment