I just have to say that I really do have one of THE best mom's out there.
She loves me (regardless of my idiotic actions).
Helps sort through my craziness.
Is always optimistic.
I am so lucky that she is my mom.
I don't know what I would do without her.
Basically...I love her times infinity.

3 comments:
I love your mamma too! She's an awesome lady who has raised a beautiful daughter. Love you both!!
Ya, she does a pretty dang good job at being a mom (and everything else she does)! I love you both times infinity! It was so good to see you last week. Thanks for taking that drive all the way out to the boonies of Delta! Xoxo!
Your mom is pretty amazing and so is her darling daughter. You are so cute with the scout boys. They were having a great time. I loved seeing you last night. Love you!
Post a Comment