packing for vaca is extremely hard for me.
(anyone probably)
I like to be prepared.
so for a weekend get-away to Park City for example (2 nights and 2 days of waking up to get ready) I will pack:
2 pants (pretty good so far)
4 shirts
2-3 pairs of shoes
probably 2 casual jackets and one dressier one.
yep all that for 2 days!
so now I am going for a week.
a week!
welll...8 days to be exact.
in a foreign country.
well...3 of them.
how the heck do I pack for that?!
no clue what to wear.
no clue what to plan for really.
I am constantly checking the weather forecast to have some kind of idea.
heaven help me!
so not only do have no concept of wardrobe
I also don't have any concept of:
time.
so I bought a watch
(not takin my celly and that serves as my time-teller)
money.
I know how much (approx.) I will spend for ice cream, my diet cokes, toiletries, clothes, purses, etc. for the states...
nada clue for over there!
yes....nada.
plus their money looks like glorified Monopoly money.
I am currently packing.
pray for my sanity.
To Do when I come back to the states:
find out my grades
register for weber
change the blog layout--it's wearin on me
upload all my pics to blogger and fb
laundry
clean out the closet ---> DI trip
sleep in my own bed
:)
but until then...
only 7 hours of work
packing
traveling
magazine reading
movie watching
music listening
picture taking
visa swiping
gelato eating
see see seeing (everything)
have a fun week all. :)
peace America
helloooooo europe!
2 comments:
Sooo jealous! Hope you have a fabulous time. Spence has been to Italy and says the shopping is excellent. (for leather....) He says the women there are always dressed up- nothing like American women. He promised me a trip there....*sigh* someday.
oh gosh sounds like u are stressing out on the wardrobe department hehe
But jus so you know im SUPER jealous!! I hope u have TONS of fun!!
Post a Comment