Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awkward Stages

Last night was one of those nights where everything is wrong, but nothing really is.
I mean...I should have been t.o.t.a.l.l.y. chill.
I got a freakin massage for cryin out loud.
Some people just rub me the wrong way no matter how much I try to like them.
The stupid recycle man DID NOT empty our recycle bin,...but did the neighbors.
wtf?
Dating sucks. It's crap I tell you -- CRAP.
I can't log into my Weber account to register for classes.
(Yeah don't worry cuz I will get the crappy classes no one wants. Awesome.)
Im almost done with SLCC and that makes me very happy.
3 more measly credit hours aka 1 class & I am DUNZO!
Human Growth & Development -- should be fun.
Oh and I'm taking a spin class.
....need to have motivation to work out, so what's better than a class.

Anyway, the reason why I titled this "Awkward Stages" is because that is precisely where I am right now.
Im not quite done with SLCC
but almost.
Im not quite up to Weber
but almost.
Im not quite done with dating
I wish I could say but almost.
Im not quite at that point to pack my stuff
but it's getting close.
Im not quite at the point where it's my last day at the CU
but it's getting close.
(and CJ (co-worker) reminds me of it every day. dang that boy. gr.)


It's just all awkward. I rambled to my mom for a good little bit last night. (Bless her heart sometimes for listening to my babble. Seriously. Love you madre.) But when things aren't in sync....it's just awkward. Ya know?

on the plus side:
I passed Stats! (never again. never again.)
This semester flew by.
I made some fab new friends.
(I really need to do a recap of the sem. Haven't done that yet...)
Driving to Delta tonight to watch my nephew graduate!
Wahoo!
The cruise was phenomenal!
Cruise pics are up on the-book/FB/Facebook.
check them out if you so please. :)

It was a good thing I had Cafe Rio last night. 
It helped me survive the talk of Awkward Stages. 
:)


(p.s. I haven't had it since second test in Social Problems with Lauren. Yeah that was 2 1/2 months ago. Oh it was deelish!)

4 comments:

Jill Britt said...

You know what's not awkward? Louisiana! Drew says it's time for you to visit! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think I could just copy this post, paste it into my blog, change a couple small details here and there and it would be exactly how I am feeling!
I hope today is better for you and that it's not one of those days. :)

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Oh Andi! I know the feeling. It seems like yesterday that I was in those shoes. Trust me, time flys by so quickly! Then, you blink & your whole world is different from what it was 4 years ago! lol! Keep going! You're one of the toughest, most spiritual, beautiful, down-to-earth-head-on-straight girls I know! Love you! Can't wait to see you tonight!

emily said...

psh i haven't had cafe rio in 6 months! haha