Saturday, April 17, 2010

Subbing For Primary

I truly think that being called to work in primary is a privilege. Now, that is not to say that it doesn't try your patience, but to work with those children is absolutely wonderful. I was asked if I would be a last minute sub for a class that didn't have a teacher a couple weeks ago. Of course I said sure and asked what age I would be teaching. Sister Lambert said, "I don't know but it is that class [down the hall] where the young boy is sticking his head out the door." As I look down the hall to see who it was....it was one of my Webelo's! OF COURSE I will teach that class!! No probs! So...I get to hang out with some of my Webelo's and miss Brooklyn and Emma at church one Sunday and they were wonderful!
Reagan, Emma, Brooklyn, Richard
Thomas, Conner, Josh


No comments: