Sunday, February 28, 2010

*Going Private*

For personal reasons, I have decided to make my blog private. 

For those of you who would like to continue reading my blog, please do one of the following so I can "invite" you to continue receiving updates. :)

     1. Post a comment on my blog with your email address; OR...
     2. Send me an email telling me you still want to be a reader; OR...
     3. Call me and give me your email address.

Thanks everyone. :)

19 comments:

Jill Britt said...

Of course I still want to follow you! Please send me an invite.

Sarah said...

I would still like to follow your blog too. My e-mail is sarahbeccabritt@hotmail.com.

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

You better add me!!! Love you!!!
shaelynsummer@gmail.com

Britt Family said...

and me!!!:)

amberbritt81@gmail.com

Jess said...

you have to send it to my school e-mail, cause that's the one I'm registered with. It's u0529430@utah.edu Love ya!

Shahny said...

Send me an invite :)
shamshort@gmail.com

Audrey Fraley said...

HEY andy! Mine is utahblondie120@gmail.com/ or utahblondie120@yahoo.com

Jackie said...

me too....I think you already have my email address. :-)

Allyson said...

Yes! I'd love to be invited to your private blog! allysonbos@gmail.com
thank you!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to still read your blog!
lovesbananas@gmail.com

Brian and Kim said...

Me too of course") kjfagergren@gmail.com

Shauna said...

me too! :-)
mhjarvis@hotmail.com

Liz said...

I just did the same thing. It's smart. Please invite me when the time comes emstarley@hotmail.com Please also send me yours so I can invite you to read mine. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog, you are such a cutie!

melissad.18@gmail.com

BECKY YERGENSEN said...

would love to keep in touch with your life.
cbyergy2@hotmail.com
aunt becky

Jeff and McKenna said...

jeffandmckenna@yahoo.com

i'm glad that i have your blog now !

Andee said...

andeemcdonald@gmail.com

BECKY YERGENSEN said...

ANDREA PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST. HOPE YOU'RE DOING GOOD AND AUNT MARGARET TOO! cbyergy2@hotmail.com

emily said...

i want to!