Saturday, December 5, 2009

music

For the past couple weeks I have really gotten into buying cd's. I wanted to document some of my fav.'s -- I figure that someday my kids will go back to the very beginning of my little blog's existence and get a taste of who I was before I became a wife/mother/grandmother, and possibly even relate to me as a youth. And since music is a big part of me, I thought I should document. :)


(I am excited for Kris Allen. He was featured on American Idol and I love his music. My fav song is "Live Like We're Dyin'.")


(I love all of Buble's music. He is a modern Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra icon. Lovve it!)


(Matt Nathanson is very...chill. He is that kind of cd you pop in the player when you go on a drive with just you and your thoughts.)


(I know a lot of people are not fans of Lady Gaga -- I for sure was not at first. Then she started to grow on me and now I love her! I  love to watch her do live performances with just her and her piano. She attended NYU and has such a talent with piano. The rhythms she puts together are incredible! She has a way of modernizing jazz music and I love all different era's of oldies music. Basically I like her because she does have a real music talent! I watched an interview of her on The Today Show I believe it was...or maybe Good Morning America...can't remember now, but she just came across as extremely genuine. She even brought the two hostess's gifts! I have never seen a guest do that before! She was also teaching them some of her dance moves featured on one of her music video's. It was so fun to watch!
**And I just read her bio and it is really refreshing and very fun to read: http://www.ladygaga.com/default.aspx)


(I have not bought Carrie Underwood's cd...yet. But I heard it was really good. Her stuff is always fantastic.)

On a not-so-music-note, I have decided that I adore Jennifer Anniston.

I picked up this magazine before leaving to San Diego (so I had something to look at on the plane). The journalist that wrote the piece was her friend of many many years and I felt like you got a real taste of who she was...well as much as you can from a 3 page spread of a superstar. I think she is a fun actress and a beautiful woman. I mean she's what...40! and She looks like she is in her mid 20's!! Oh...and she has gorgeous long hair. Jealous!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Aniston too. This is no joke I wanted to name Kaia Aniston after her. LOL I also love Lady GaGa too. LOL Her stuff is just catchy. What a good idea to document stuff like this. Aren't blogs great? =c)

Anonymous said...

I love Jennifer Aniston! Have you seen Love Happens? She's in it and it's SUCH a good movie.