- musical artist Matt Nathanson
- layering my outfits
- long, chunky necklaces
- driving with my windows down and music cranked upp!
- not doing my hair
- scents
- hand written letters
- playing with make-up
- fresh tomatoes off my vine
- smell of fresh basil
- going to bed late & sleeping in
- comfies (aka. sweats)
- s'mores
sometimes when you have a really tough couple days, if you take a moment to pause and think, it really only takes simple things to shed some light on your day.
have a good one. :)
3 comments:
And I love you!! You are one of my favorite ladies in the world.
Years ago I started a 'happy list' for this exact same reason. Adding stuff to the list just made me feel so much better about life. I still have it and it's got over 600 things on it! I haven't added to it in a while... better go dig it out!
Hey there!!! Ok so i changed my blog address thing so it is now http://utahblondie120.blogspot.com/
and Ashley's blog is http://buggerfamily.blogspot.com/
Haha... it was nice seeing you today! You are so cute... i LOVE you!
Post a Comment