Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updates! Updates! Read all about 'em!!

First of all...finals are over!! Thank goodness!
*
***
*

A couple weeks ago a few friends and I got together at my house for some chocolate cake and some games. The 2 boys will be leaving on their missions within the next 60 days so it was our excuse :)
Elder Cortney Ty Gardner. He is pretty much one of my best friends ever. He is going to the Louisville Kentucky Mission. :)
Elder Zachary Sims! (We love chocolate cake -- we started the activity) He is going to Ventura California! His farewell is Sunday.
Best Friend Shar! Who else?! :)
*
***
*
Last week we had a girls night. My mom and I made a deal before I had my first kiss that when it would happen instead of just saying, "hey...i um...got my first kiss" (awkward) I would tell her we needed to go get ice cream and then she would just know! Apparently I had told friends about that at school before I ever had my first kiss, and they loved the idea so we all have kinda adopted it. It is a fun little tradition. My new friend Ali (love that girl) had a boy story and owed us all "ice cream" so we went to the Cheesecake Factory!
This is one of my dear dear friends Jessica. Pretty much I just love and respect this girl more than...I don't even know what, but a lot.
This is Ali! The reason we all got together! :)
Love theses girls :)
All of us at dinner! So there was this absolutely gorgeous waiter that I just could not stop looking at. Oh man! Our waitress was so much fun and sat down with us and talked to us about him. She got him to take this picture. Haha! I felt so silly but it's a girls night -- I'm single -- and ya only live once! Anyway, later we thought "He should've been in the picture with us!" Duh!!
Anyway -- We have Shar and Staci up top (they are sisters) and Jess, me, and Ali on the bottom.
I have some silly friends, they told the waitress I wanted to give him my number (which was not true -- totally out of character for me!) She said I should, and I made up the excuse that I didn't have paper, so she pulls out a piece from her menu taking book! Haha! Oh how convenient. So Ali wrote the note, and this is me with it. They all put their numbers down so I would feel totally and completely ridiculous. But then again...it was a girls night -- I'm single -- and ya only live once! But never again will I do that! haha!
*
***
*
Shari and I this past weekend drove to Park City so we could be out in the nice weather and break our camera's out of the bag. I love Park City. It is very interesting. These are some of my favorite shots. We had soome fun times. Good memories!
I am pretty sure I have the most beautiful best friend in the entire world. Inside and out. I love you Shari Sue!









Yep -- We're besties!

1 comment:

Brian and Kim said...

Thanks for the updates:) Love the first kiss story. You are too cute!!

BTW, let me know when you want to start running.