My mom made it to church!! She is makin progress!





For Easter dinner, we went to my great-uncle Keith, and great-aunt Marlene's house in Roy. We had delicious ham, funeral potatoes, salads, strawberries, rolls, and corn. I love food (as you can tell, since most of my posts seem to be revolving around food), but more importantly, I love my family. This branch of my family is "the bomb" as most kids say it. We all get along so well. We keep in close touch, we see each other as often as we can. Everytime I am around them, I feel rejuvinated, and I push myself to be better so that I can compare with them. (That almost sounds demeaning to myself, but I don't mean it like that.) All of my family is so spiritual, and genuinely good people, I just want to measure up to them. (Maybe that is a better way to put that.) I guess words can't describe my family entirely. Once I post pictures of this years family reunions....maybe then you will fully understandy what my family is all about. The Burnett-Oler Family Reunion, you plan your entire summer plans around. But...you will have to wait until August to see about that :)
ANYWAY! Back to food, my Aunt Marlene made Macaroon's, and we decided to have a cookie eating contest! First it was my Uncle Keith and I, then it was my two cousins Amanda and Emily. Oh it was great fun :) I am glad I had my camera to capture these fun moments :)





4 comments:
love all your pics pretty girl!
Don't you just love being with family for the Holidays!! I didn't have your blog address before, so now I can add you to my blog! :) It is GREAT getting to know you and your mom. Y'all are wonderful people! Wish your mom a speedy recovery. Much Love
hey that's what i had for easter dinner! haha
Nothing like a good eating contest to brighten any family gathering. On my mission I beat a sister, known of eating ;-), in a pancake eating contest.
Happy Easter dear!
Post a Comment