Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cafe Zupa's


I have a new favorite restaurant. I was introduced to it a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! Yesterday I met with one of my dear friends there for a late lunch. Their food is panini's, soups, salads, and desserts. I got their turkey avacodo panini, and their limited time salad. The salad was amazing!! It was leafy greens (of course) strawberries, mango, peacans, amazing salad dressing. Seriously..."to die for" dressing. Plus they give you comlimentary bread and chocolate dipped strawberry! And it is all fresh!! I had one of their soups last time and it was sooooo good! I highly recomend them! There is one restaurant on 106th just west of I-15 (across from Mulligans (the baseball batting cages)), and another one on the east side of I-15 on 123rd (by Coldstone and Cafe Rio (two of my other favs)). Did I mention it is not expensive?! Oh...Zupa's is not expensive!!
If you do decide to try it, please let me know what you think, and tell me what you got so I can try that next time :)



This is my good friend Emily, she is a Zupa lover as well :) We had a wonderful visit and just caught up on life. She is moving back to SoJo from Provo, and she is excited to move back...me too!

P.S. I love this weather too! It is finally spring time! It makes me so happy when the sun shines and there is a light breeze. I can turn my radio up and have the windows rolled down and feel all that sunshine come pouring in to my car! I don't have to worry about washing salt off my car :) I can let it rain and rain and not have a care about it :) I wore my first pair of capris for 2009 and I am wearing shorts today! Oh I hope this weather keeps up!!

3 comments:

Andee said...

I love Zupa's too! I get their turkey avacodo and love it. Now Im' going to have to try that salad! Hey, we need to do lunch some time!

Emily said...

The berry salad is fabulous. I agree!

emily said...

hey! that's super cute!! sorry i havent been on here in ages!! i love you andi!!