I am very particular about my hair. When it is long I can't stand to straighten it once it is air dried because it tangles very easy, and just doesn't feel like my hair. That is when I curl it :) then i don't have to worry about it. There are methods to my hair just like anyone's I am sure. Your hair will only curl when you do _________. And your hair will only straighten when you do ________. Right???
7 comments:
Super cute Andi! My hair only curls if.... nothing! I wish it would though! I especially like that last picture of you!! Love you!
your so beautiful.
i love this.
wow!!
You're so pretty....
Andrea, you can't go wrong! You're cute no matter what you do!
You are just tooooo cute....Oh, and I love the hair too!
Way cute! You are beautiful!!!
I miss my long hair too...but i CANNOT stand when my hair is long. Dilemma? I think so hehe
I saw you teach me how to curl my hair...i have issues :D
Post a Comment